See a Video Preview of the Course Website Here:
$49.00 / year
9 Recorded Webinars – Yours to Watch for Over and Over for 12 Months!
CORONAVIRUS SPECIAL PRICING – OUR LOWEST PRICE EVER!
The coronavirus has caused all of us to cancel our galas and other events. It’s wrecked our fundraising plans. The one strategy we know we can still count on is grantwriting. Now is the time to hone your grant writing skills. To help you succeed, we’ve dramatically slashed our price for a limited time and we’re offering a one-year subscription for just $49! Start today and be on your way to confidently writing your next grant application.
1 Year Subscription to our GrantSeekers Program which includes 9 self-paced, pre-recorded webinars (all 20 – 45 minutes in length for just over 4 hours total) with support materials, templates, additional readings, worksheets, sample budgets, logic models and so much more. Watch and re-watch the webinars as many times as you would like at your convenience. Subscription comes with a membership to our closed, members-only Facebook group which allows you to post questions to the instructor or other class participants at any time.
9 Recorded Webinars + Templates + Worksheets + More
12-Month (1 Year) Subscription to our GrantSeeking Program which includes:
- 9 Recorded Webinars (all between 20 and 45 minutes - more than 4 hours total of training) which you can watch multiple times at your convenience from your home or office with worksheets and templates covering:
- How to get your organization grant ready
- How to write an awesome grant budget
- Selecting outcomes measures, creating logic models, and understanding the differences between a theory of change and a logic model.
- Tips on how to conduct a successful site visit
- What to say when you call funders
- How to tell if your project is a good match with a funder
- How to decipher tax form 990s
- Where to find grant funding without breaking the bank
- How to craft a winning proposal
- What to do if you're not funded
- What to include in a grant report
- AND MORE!!!!!!
- Subscription includes access to our members-only Facebook page that allows you to post questions at any time, a great way to get expert advice and connect with others who are looking to raise more money for their nonprofits.